About Attorney Robert Harding
Robert is an attorney with the Dethlefs-Pykosh Law Group. He focuses his practice on civil litigation, landlord tenant matters, and criminal defense. Prior to joining Dethlefs-Pykosh, Robert worked as an Assistant District Attorney where he litigated a wide range of criminal matters in the Court of Common plea, successfully trying cases before both judges and juries.
Robert received his Juris Doctor from the Drexel University, Kline School of Law where he was a member of the Marshall Brennan Literacy Project teaching civics and constitutional issues to Philadelphia public school students. Following graduation, he was admitted to the Bar of Pennsylvania
Areas of practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Protection of Abuse (PFA) Defense
Education & Public Service
Robert Harding is an active member within Harrisburg, PA and surrounding areas. He has volunteered, provided legal education, and more. Continue reading to learn about our attorney, Robert Harding.
- J.D. – Drexel University, Kline School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.S. – Mount Saint Mary’s University, Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Member of the Marshall Brennan Literacy Project: He taught civics and constitutional issues to Philadelphia public school students