About Attorney Jessica Bush
Attorney Jessica Bush focuses her practice on the defense of criminal cases as she has done in Central Pennsylvania for the past 18 years. A graduate of Red Land High School, Shippensburg University and Vermont Law School, Jessica has represented clients in all variety of criminal matters from Driving Under the Influence to Murder.
In addition to her trial experience, Jessica has developed an expertise in the area of mental health within the criminal justice system and has been appointed to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Mental Health Justice Advisory Committee. Jessica was the first ever recipient of the Robert N. Tarman Memorial Scholarship and is a graduate of the National Criminal Defense College. For several years, Jessica was a guest lecturer at the Pennsylvania State Police Academy instructing cadets on trial procedures and preparation.
Areas of practice:
- Drug Offenses
Education & Public Service
- J.D., Vermont Law School, 2004
- B.S., Political Science and History from Shippensburg University, 2001
Professional Associations & Membership
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Mental Health Justice Advisory Committee
- Robert N. Tarman Memoria Scholorship of the National Criminal Defense College
- Guest lecturer at the Pennsylvania State Police Academy