About Attorney Paul Murphy
At Dethlefs Pykosh & Murphy, Paul Murphy-Ahles is a lifelong Central Pennsylvania resident with a strong dedication to serving the needs of the residents of his community in York county.
He is an active member of the Pennsylvania Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. He has been a guest speaker on Bankruptcy topics on numerous occasions.
Paul has established a reputation as a compassionate and experienced attorney dedicated to helping his clients with their personal legal issues. You will meet with Paul personally, not with an assistant or a paralegal. Paul will personally discuss your case facts and he will explain how the laws apply to your situation. He will then discuss whether a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13 filing might be in your best interest.
Areas of practice:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Debt Collection Abuse
Education & Public Service
- Bachelor’s degree – Shippensburg University- 2001
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) – Widener University School of Law- 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional Associations & Membership
- PA Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association
- High School Alumni Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Dauphin County Pro Bono Program, 2008 – 2011