About Attorney Maura Mundy
Maura is an accomplished attorney with the Dethlefs Pykosh & Murphy. She focuses her practice on workers’ compensation defense, a field in which she has more than 20 years of experience. She served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Paul E. Baker, and defended a large insurance carrier against workers’ compensation claims for more than a decade. Maura also has extensive experience representing individuals in social security disability matters. Maura also defends individuals accused of workplace harassment and Title IX offense.
Areas of practice:
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Workplace Harrassment and Title IX Defense
- Social Security Disability
Education & Public Service
Maura Mundy is an active member within Camp Hill, PA and surrounding areas. She has volunteered, provided legal education, and more. Continue reading to learn about our attorney, Maura Mundy.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law
- B.A., King’s College
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Professional Associations & Membership
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Aquinas Society- Recognizes students for academic excellence and involvement with significant service related extra-curricular activities. (past)