About Attorney Steven Spahr
Steven Spahr is an accomplished attorney with the Dethlefs Pykosh & Murphy, with over 20 years of experience in Workers’ Compensation law, including the defense of insurance companies, third-party administrators and employers against workers’ compensation claims.
Before attending law school, Mr. Spahr was a vocational rehabilitation specialist, providing return to work services for employers and insurers in workers’ compensation matters.
Areas of practice:
- Workers Compensation Defense
Education & Public Service
Attorney Steven Spahr is an active member within Cumberland County, PA and surrounding areas. He has volunteered, provided legal education, and more. Continue reading to learn about our attorney, Steven Spahr.
- J.D., Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, MA, 1992
- B.S., University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 1983
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Professional Associations & Membership
- Cumberland County Bar Association