About Attorney Richard Hollingworth, Jr.
Attorney Richard Hollingworth is a workers’ compensation defense attorney with Dethlefs Pykosh & Murphy and has over 25 years of experience. Richard focuses on defending insurance companies, third-party administrators, and employers against workers’ compensation claims.
Early in his legal career, Richard served as Law Clerk to The Honorable Richard Eckman, President Judge of the Court of Common Pleas of Lancaster County, PA. He also served as Law Clerk with The Honorable George E. Hoffer of the Court of Common Pleas of Cumberland County, PA.
Area of practice:
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
Education & Public Service
Richard Hollingworth is an active member within the Lancaster, PA and surrounding areas. He has volunteered, provided legal education, and more. Continue reading to learn about our attorney, Richard Hollingworth, Jr.
- J.D., The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, PA, 1990
- B.S., Millersville University, Millersville, PA, 1980
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1990
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1991
Professional Associations & Membership
- The Dickinson Law Review
- The Woolsack Honor Society
Certifications & Awards
- Certified as a specialist in the Practice of Workers’ Compensation Law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation as Authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Received the Bowman Administrative Law Award