About Attorney Mark Thomas
R. Mark Thomas is an experienced trial attorney who has successfully defended clients charged with offenses involving homicide, major felonies and all manner of misdemeanor offenses. His experience as a criminal lawyer extends over a period of 35 years as both a prosecutor and a criminal defense lawyer. He is in demand in criminal and juvenile matters and maintains a reputation of vigorously and effectively defending his clients in local, state and federal courts.
Areas of practice:
- Drug Offenses
Education & Public Service
Mark Thomas is an active member within Cumberland County, PA and surrounding areas. He has volunteered, provided legal education, and more. Continue reading to learn about our attorney, Mark Thomas.
- J.D., Delaware Law School Of Widener University, 1984
- B.S., Kutztown State College, degree in Criminal Justice, 1978
- All Pennsylvania Courts
- Middle District of Pennsylvania – Federal Court
- 3rd Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
Professional Associations & Membership
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 2001 Liberty Award – PA Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 2014 Readers’ Choice – Criminal Attorney – Harrisburg Magazine
- 2015 Select Lawyers – Criminal Law Attorney in the Susquehanna Valley- Greater Harrisburg Area- “If you had to refer a family member or friend to another lawyer, who among your colleagues would you recommend?” Susquehanna Style Magazine, 2015.